911 14th Avenue #C
Seattle, WA 98122
1945 sqft | 4 beds | 2 baths | #2052980
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Interior:Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Loft, Skylight(s), Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s),
- View:City, Territorial
- Lot description:Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Patio, Rooftop Deck
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:1945
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:32 - Townhouse
- Year built:2023
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Madrona Elementary
- Middle School:Meany Mid
- High School:Garfield High
- Subdivision:Capitol Hill
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Original List Price:$1, 295, 000
- Annual taxes:$0
- Days on Market (Cumulative):39
- MLS #:2052980
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Josiah Willis(#NWM108769)
Listing Office: COMPASS (#NWM4704)
Interested in Purchasing 911 14th Avenue #C?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!