812 36th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
3100 sqft | 4 beds | 3 baths | #2068108
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:2
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Do
- View:City, Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Partially
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood Products
- Square Feet:3100
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:1926
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Seattle Public Sch
- Middle School:Seattle Public Sch
- High School:Garfield High
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Original List Price:$2, 185, 000
- Annual taxes:$17, 470
- Days on Market (Cumulative):13
- MLS #:2068108
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Anne Willoughby Nelson(#NWM71623)
Listing Office: COMPASS (#NWM5773)
Interested in Purchasing 812 36th Avenue?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!