5518 30th Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98107
1190 sqft | 3 beds | 2.25 baths | #2068364
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Interior:Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), High Tech Cabling, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- View:Bay, Canal, City, Territorial
- Lot description:Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:1190
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:32 - Townhouse
- Basement:Partially Finished
- Year built:2004
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Adams
- Middle School:Whitman Mid
- High School:Ballard High
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$749, 995
- Annual taxes:$5, 748
- Days on Market (Cumulative):11
- MLS #:2068364
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: David Sabban(#NWM73831)
Listing Office: Keller Williams North Seattle (#NWM5584)
Interested in Purchasing 5518 30th Avenue NW?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!