5310 24th Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98108
2240 sqft | 3 beds | #2044663
Beds & Baths
- Half Baths:2
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Interior:Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Water Heater
- Lot description:Adjacent to Public Land, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio
- Exterior materials:Metal/Vinyl
- Square Feet:2240
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Partially Finished, Roughed In
- Year built:1968
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Dearborn Park
- Middle School:Mercer Mid
- High School:Franklin High
- Subdivision:Beacon Hill
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$719, 999
- Annual taxes:$5, 551
- Days on Market (Cumulative):16
- MLS #:2044663
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Collette Robinson (#NWM13894)
Listing Office: Best Choice Realty (#NWM5604)
Interested in Purchasing 5310 24th Avenue S?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!