526 28TH AVENUE S
Seattle, WA 98144
2327 sqft | 3 beds | 2.5 baths | #2045665
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Do
- View:City, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Patio
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood
- Square Feet:2327
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:15 - Multi Level
- Year built:2023
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Leschi
- Middle School:Meany Mid
- High School:Garfield High
- Hoa fees:94
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$1, 499, 950
- Annual taxes:$5, 463
- Days on Market (Cumulative):16
- MLS #:2045665
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: James Dainard (#NWM89181)
Listing Office: Heaton Dainard, LLC (#NWM2412)
Interested in Purchasing 526 28TH AVENUE S?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!