Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- 3/4 Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
- Interior:Forced Air, Hardwood, Second Kitchen, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Water Hea
- View:City, See Remarks, Territorial
- Lot description:Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood
- Square Feet:2580
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:1955
- Foundation:Poured Concrete, Slab
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original list_price:$1, 249, 000
- Selling office_commission:2
- Annual taxes:$7, 906
- MLS #:1957711
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Shauna Ballestrasse (#NWM69516)
Listing Office: RSVP Real Estate-ERA Powered (#NWM5652)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!