2907 E Olive Street
Seattle, WA 98122
1280 sqft | 3 beds | 1 bath | #2041787
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Interior:Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Laminate Tile, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Water Heater
- Lot description:Adjacent to Public Land, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:1280
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Year built:1945
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Madrona Elementary
- Middle School:Meany Mid
- High School:Garfield High
- Subdivision:Madison Valley
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$729, 000
- Annual taxes:$6, 328
- Days on Market (Cumulative):15
- MLS #:2041787
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Karen McKnight (#NWM2566)
Listing Office: Keller Williams Eastside (#NWM2789)
Interested in Purchasing 2907 E Olive Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!