2212 N 65th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
1902 sqft | 3 beds | 2 baths | #2052583
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Interior:Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, French Doors, Water Heater
- Lot description:Paved, Sidewalk, Value In Land
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:1902
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:17 - 1 1/2 Stry w/Bsmt
- Basement:Partially Finished
- Year built:1902
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Green Lake
- Middle School:Eckstein Mid
- High School:Roosevelt High
- Subdivision:Green Lake
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Original List Price:$849, 000
- Annual taxes:$8, 005
- Days on Market (Cumulative):10
- MLS #:2052583
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Pauline Mengle(#NWM89076)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Danforth (#NWM1085)
Interested in Purchasing 2212 N 65th Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!