1014 E Spruce Street
Seattle, WA 98122
2240 sqft | 3 beds | 1.5 baths | #2036396
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
- Lot description:Alley, Corner Lot, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, See Remarks, Wood
- Square Feet:2240
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- Year built:1906
- Foundation:Poured Concrete, Slab
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Bailey Gatzert
- Middle School:Wash Mid
- High School:Garfield High
- Subdivision:First Hill
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$895, 000
- Annual taxes:$7, 577
- Days on Market (Cumulative):30
- MLS #:2036396
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Cortney Greene (#NWM93084)
Listing Office: Lake & Company (#NWM7928)
Interested in Purchasing 1014 E Spruce Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!