1725 NW 192nd Street
Shoreline, WA 98177
2360 sqft | 4 beds | 2.25 baths | #2070502
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Interior:Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Water Heater
- Lot description:Paved
- Exterior features:Outbuildings
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:2360
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Year built:1959
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Shoreline
- Elementary School:Syre
- Middle School:Albert Einstein Mid
- High School:Shorewood High
- Subdivision:Richmond Beach
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$945, 000
- Annual taxes:$8, 400
- Days on Market (Cumulative):9
- MLS #:2070502
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Christine Doughty(#NWM26190)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Danforth (#NWM1021)
Interested in Purchasing 1725 NW 192nd Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!