Jason Wall is the Designated Broker and owner of Lake & Company Real Estate.
“I love the Northwest. At every opportunity, my family & I enjoy getting outdoors and taking advantage of each season. Having grown up in Seattle and in a real estate family I have seen every side of the local real estate market. From sky high interest rates to record lows, soaring appreciation to declining markets. My focus is residential real estate, I live it and I love it.
Real estate and homeownership are my passion. As a thAird generation Seattle real estate agent, I take pride in our industry and the people that are in it. A licensed agent since 1989, he joined Lake & Company in 1995, became General Manager in 2009, and owner / Designated Broker in 2013. Jason has extensive experience in all aspects of the profession including resale, new construction and property development.”
Jason participates in the following organizations and committees:
- Current Board Member of the Northwest MLS
- Member of the Statewide Forms Committee
- Member of the Northwest MLS Finance Committee
- Past Chairperson of the Northwest MLS
- Past President & Current VP of the NW Independent Brokers Association
- Past Board member of the Seattle King County REALTOR® Association
Jason was born and raised in Seattle. He is a husband of 25 years, and has three amazing kids, a daughter in high school, a daughter at the University of Washington and a son attending Central Washington University.