Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
- Interior:Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, High Tech Cabling, Water Heater
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Exterior materials:Brick
- Square Feet:1850
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:1940
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Subdivision:University District
- Original List Price:$795, 000
- Selling Office Commission:3.00
- Annual taxes:$7, 710
- Days on Market (Cumulative):19
- MLS #:2015253
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Chip Tilley (#NWM7191)
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate/East (#NWM6393)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!