Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air, High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Interior:Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Water Heat
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Patio
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood
- Square Feet:2440
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Partially Finished
- Year built:1940
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Subdivision:Hawthorne Hills
- Original List Price:$1, 350, 000
- Selling Office Commission:2.5
- Annual taxes:$9, 409
- Days on Market (Cumulative):31
- MLS #:1998896
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Rebecca L Hartsook (#NWM39398)
Listing Office: COMPASS (#NWM5773)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!