3815 SW Graham Street
Seattle, WA 98126
960 sqft | 2 beds | 1 bath | #2072184
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Interior:Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Water Heater
- Lot description:Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Partially, Outbuildings, Patio
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:960
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:1947
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Gatewood
- Middle School:Madison Mid
- High School:West Seattle High
- Subdivision:West Seattle
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$550, 000
- Annual taxes:$4, 297
- MLS #:2072184
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Jesse Fish(#NWM115182)
Listing Office: Windermere RE Southeast (#NWM7505)
Interested in Purchasing 3815 SW Graham Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!