Beds & Baths
- 3/4 Baths:2
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
- Interior:Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Dining Room
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Exterior materials:Brick
- Square Feet:2540
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Year built:1948
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$1, 250, 000
- Selling Office Commission:3%
- Annual taxes:$9, 348
- Days on Market (Cumulative):36
- MLS #:2001326
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Sandy Walsh (#NWM70826)
Listing Office: RE/MAX Metro Realty, Inc. (#NWM7008)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!