Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Baseboard, Wall
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Hardwood, Second Kitchen, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:2130
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:1966
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Original list_price:$1, 090, 000
- Selling office_commission:3
- Annual taxes:$8, 173
- MLS #:1953321
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: David Wallace (#NWM110053)
Listing Office: CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty (#NWM7308)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!