1837 N 163rd Street
Shoreline, WA 98133
1440 sqft | 3 beds | #2071953
Beds & Baths
- 3/4 Baths:2
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, French Doors, Security System, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wired for Ge
- Lot description:Paved
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Fully, High Speed Internet, Irrigation, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood
- Square Feet:1440
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Partially Finished
- Year built:1959
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Shoreline
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Albert Einstein Mid
- High School:Shorewood High
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Original List Price:$749, 000
- Annual taxes:$6, 672
- Days on Market (Cumulative):4
- MLS #:2071953
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Chris Gurnee(#NWM48350)
Listing Office: eXp Realty (#NWM6369)
Interested in Purchasing 1837 N 163rd Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!