1032 S 36th Place
Renton, WA 98055
3540 sqft | 4 beds | 3.5 baths | #2071733
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, Gated Entry, Hot Tub/Spa, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Exterior materials:Stone, Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:3540
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2006
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Available, Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Renton
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Subdivision:Talbot Hill
- Hoa fees:58
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Original List Price:$950, 000
- Annual taxes:$8, 641
- Days on Market (Cumulative):11
- MLS #:2071733
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Ngylien Pham(#NWM109980)
Listing Office: RE/MAX All City (#NWM184)
Interested in Purchasing 1032 S 36th Place?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!