About Kim Klaffky:
Kim is a professional, hard worker assisting people with the complexities of real estate buying and selling.
Over 90% of Kim's business comes from referrals from past clients and their friends, families, and colleagues. They say they appreciate her knowledge, hard work, availability, honest, and professionalism. She makes sure that each client receives personal and thorough attention and representation, including rolling up her sleeves in room by room preparations for sellers, educating and guiding clients in making informed decisions, and effectively negotiating and facilitating contracts resulting in successful transactions.
A home owner with projects galore, as well as a real estate investor herself, Kim has personal insights that go beyond her professional experience. She has a network of professional referrals related to home purchasing, selling and home ownership, as well as connections to Realtors in other states, making her a resource for all things real estate.
Kim grew up on Long Island in NY with a family involved in building and developing real estate. She lived in Colorado where she married her husband over 25 years ago. They moved to Seattle so she could attend graduate school at Seattle University and her husband John could attend a post-doctoral position at UW. They never left. With the perfect blend of water, mountains, and all the community and outdoor activities the NW offers, Seattle has been an amazing place to call home.
Kim has years of experience in contract negotiation, conflict resolution, project development, business analysis, and management. She is licensed as a Managing Broker and is an Accredited Buyer Representative, EcoBroker, and an Accredited Staging Professional. She holds a Master's degree in Public Administration.
What are my clients saying about my service?
- Kim is a caring honest professional, felt as if our needs came first, savvy business sense, knowledgeable in terms of sale and purchase, very accessible with a positive attitude always, she worked well with other agents and potential buyers.
--Pat Tilden, Seller and Buyer
- Kim was great! She was so attentive to all my home buying needs! Buying a home was one of the most challenging experiences of my life; Kim's help was an invaluable asset. The caring and warmth that Kim gave turned buying a house into creating a home.
--Shannon Howard, Buyer
- Kim was a pleasure to work with, and I greatly appreciated her down to earth personality. She was very patient and never made me feel pressured to buy a place before I felt ready, yet she was always eager to show me new real estate and kept me informed on the latest availabilities.
--Browyn Parry, Buyer
- When we began our search for a new home, Kim quickly recognized our tastes and desires, found the perfect house for a great price, and took care of all the details. She worked tirelessly for us, was always available, and was instrumental in getting the best house for the best price. We enthusiastically recommend her to all of our friends interested in buying or selling their home.
--Dot & Peter, Buyers
- We really enjoyed working with Kim on both the sale of our house and the purchase of our new home. Her attention to detail, work ethic and cheerfulness made the whole experience a success and a pleasure.
--Ben Perkowski and Susie McGroddy, Buyers and Sellers
- As first-time home buyers, we found Kim to be very open and honest when discussing all of our concerns. She clearly identified all of the responsibilities of the buyers and sellers, in addition to laying out a necessary timeline for inspections, offers, closing, etc. Kim responded to all of our questions quickly, and was there alongside us at every stage. We would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly, reliable real estate agent.
--Jennifer & Mark Scheuerell, Buyers
- Working with Kim was a pleasure. She is knowledgeable, respectful, and client-oriented, and made the sale of our home easy and successful. We appreciated her willingness to explore creative ways of helping us sell our house, and would recommend her without reservation.
--Robin and Matthew Richardson, Sellers