About Lake Real Estate
Lake & Company Real Estate began in 1982 with a simple goal: be Seattle's best real estate company and serve the entire region. The following philosophy was written by Owner/Broker Michael Skahen and is the foundation on which the company was built.
We believe in Real Estate and home ownership, and therefore have fun helping people achieve it.
We strive to do everything better than the other companies.
The client's needs come first.
Clients are treated as if they are a member of our family. The Golden Rule!
Our central location on the shores of Green Lake is ideally suited for easy access to all areas and as a member of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Independent Broker Association (IBA), and National Association of Realtors (NAR), Lake & Company is positioned to provide the best service available in today's market.
As a result, Lake & Company has grown to become Seattle's most productive independent real estate office, supporting more than eighty superior professional Realtors. Through commitment to quality, not size, Lake & Company carefully guards its reputation for excellence rather than simply relying on a national name, for, without a national name, we must rely on only our reputation for superior service to compete.
The Lake & Co. Difference
1. "Lake" is Seattle's most productive independent office. It's the agent and office you list with that services you, not the company. Our commitment is to quality, not size.
2. Advertising is controlled by the agent and selectively place for best results. Your agent's name and phone number appear on all ads for 24 hours service and we use the individual classified ads for open houses, as more purchasers read these ads. This allows us to make your ad distinctive.
3. We see ourselves as a team and meet each Tuesday morning to discuss current problems and help each other. This provides the best advanced training available in the city.
4. Our office is centrally located for easy access to all areas and we have excellent parking for customers. We serve the entire region.
5. Problems and phone calls are handled by a superior professional staff 7 days a week. Remember, this is not a branch office.
6. The "Lake" sign is very friendly and attractive. Our own installer custom builds each post and carefully selects the best location to properly harmonize with your home.
7. We advertise only the homes we have listed and not the company, for most of our clients come through referrals.
8. Calls on properties are directed to the listing agent whenever possible. They know the features of your home and will always be enthusiastic about it.
9. The "Lake & Company Philosophy
" gives us a common foundation.
10. We get results. As Seattle's most productive independent office, we offer equal exposure through the Northwest Multiple Listing Association
to all companies in the area with the superior personalized service of a regional independent Realtor. The best price comes as a result of total exposure to the entire market and proper counseling and guidance by your Realtor.
Independent Broker's Association
Lake & Company is a member of the Independent Broker's Association. IBA is a professional organization composed of Realtors who have consistently proven their ability and eagerness to perform as the finest Realtors in the Greater Puget Sound area. Honesty, ethics and extraordinary customer service are the principles taught and expected of members of the IBA.
IBA offers a talented team of firms dedicated to continued agent training and programs designed to attract serious real estate professionals. By sharing resources and ideas, members are able to provide quality service based upon credibility, honest communication and industry knowledge.
By choosing Lake & Company, an IBA company, you are choosing a company which is dedicated to providing you with outstanding service, absolute trust, and unsurpassed professional standards. You are choosing a company which carefully guards its reputation for excellence rather than one which simply relies upon a national name, for without a national name, independents must rely on only their reputation for superior service to compete.
Join Our Team
Our central location on the shores of Green Lake is ideally suited for easy access to all areas, providing an accessible and recognizable location to meet your clients. The office is open seven days a week with a talented & helpful staff here to support an amazing group of agents.
Lake & Company has grown to become Seattle’s most productive independent real estate office, supporting more than eighty superior professional Realtors in its single location. Through commitment to quality, not size, Lake & Company carefully guards its reputation for excellence rather than simply relying on a national name. This long-standing reputation for superior service continues to be our competitive edge.
•100% & 70/30 Agent Programs
•$695 a month or $17,000 Cap
|Central Office Location
•Across from Green Lake
•View Conference Rooms
•Ample Free Parking
•Informed, Available Management
•In-House Attorney On Call
•Unique Office and Team Spirit
•Custom Seller Marketing Publication
•The Home Buying Process Publication
|Unmatched Office Staff
•Front Desk Staffed 7 Days a Week
•Flyers, Signs and CMA Creation
•Friendly and Professional
•Knowledgeable and Supportive
|Ongoing Office Support
•Weekly Educational Meeting
•In-Office Clock Hour Classes
•Weekly Tour of New Listings
•Online Tools & Equipment
If you would like to explore the opportunity to join the team at Lake & Company, please feel free to contact Jason Wall, General Manager, for more information or a confidential meeting.
Phone: (206) 527-1777
jason (at) lakere.com
General Manager ~ Lake & Company Real Estate
President ~ Independent Brokers Association